Saturday 11 January 2014

Exploring Etsy: Inspired by Frozen!

So over Christmas, Disney released a new film called Frozen! It is apparently based on The Snow Queen and is set in Scandinavia! I love this film so much and the soundtrack is incredible; a definite recommendation from me!

Because I love this film so much, I have decided that this EE is going to be inspired by it!


This first find is a gorgeous necklace made by PreciousGirlsCrafts! The pendant with Elsa in the middle is made from a new, flattened bottle cap and has lovely smooth edges. The ball chain that it is on is 24 inches (about 60cm) long and can be easily adjusted, so one size fits all! This necklace is £11.28 and can be found here.


I love this hair bow by BrightStarCrafts! Made from a gorgeously sparkly blue ribbon, this bow is accented by a delightful snowflake button. The bow is attached to a pinch clip, so will definitely stay in your hair. The description says that it's perfect for any Elsa costume! This bow is £4.39 and can be found here.


Ah it's Olaf as earrings! These wonderful earrings are by the very-talented Velwoo. They are made from polymer clay so won't be too heavy. I love that his head and body are detatched. The earrings are made from nickel-free, anti-allergic materials, so even the most sensitive of ears can sport them. These are £12.54 and can be found here.


I love these gloves. The Scandanavian print, I thought, went along with the film perfectly! These gloves were knitted by WoolenDream on Etsy. They are made from merino wool so they will be so soft and are hand-knitted using the two colours so will be doubly warm! These gloves are £25.08 and can be found here.

 I love this next find! A sparkly snowflake hair clip by the colourful JanineBasil. I love JanineBasil's hair accessories as they're so imaginative and different! This felt hairclip is attached onto a barrette-style clip or an alligator clip, so it won't fall out your hair! The clip costs £19 and can be found here.


 Let's not just focus on Elsa here, although it's very easy to do! inknpaint has made silhouettes of several Disney characters, I have chosen Kristoff to feature here. These pendants come with a 17 inch chain (although you can ask for a different length) and cost only £12.54! The pendant can be found here.


Rather make something yourself? XStitchMyHeart has uploaded a PDF file of the crochet pattern so you can create really adorable, pixel versions of your favourite characters! There's even a chart with the recommended colours included in the instant download! It costs only £2.50 and can be found here.



So I know that snowmen are associated big time with Christmas, but from what I have seen on the news, the US is experiencing some serious snow at the moment! These snowmen earrings by AmandaLynnChainmail are something a little different to the usual earrings you see! I love the unique style! These earrings are £11.22 and you even have the option to choose your own scarf colour! You can find the earrings here.


Something a little different now! JinxNSparkyCrafts is selling this wonderful vintage-style Olaf apron! It's amazing and I love how unique it is. This apron will definitely make you a happy snowman in the summer months too. These aprons are made to order, cost £37.41 and can be found here.


These gorgeous earrings by WishUponACrystal reminded me so much of icicles! I love them :) I think they are something that Elsa would look very glamorous while wearing :) There's even a matching necklace available, should you want it. The earrings cost £18.71 and are available here.

I hope you liked this Frozen-inspired EE and if you would like you items featured, don't hesitate to get in contact with me!! See you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment