Monday 6 October 2014

Spooky Sundays

I'm sorry I've not posted in so long! Life has caught up with me a little bit. Working full time and maintaining YouTube is proving more difficult than I thought it would!

I've decided to start Halloween videos, now that October is here and Autumn is upon us. I'm terrible at thinking of catchy names, but alliteration is always a good move...

I've only done 2 Spooky Sunday videos at the moment, but they're a great way to get started with preparing for Halloween! They're also relatively straight forward to do, which is always a bonus.

First up is this skull bracelet, made using plastic skull beads with leather cord.


The technique used is common amongst macramé; the square knot. If you're interested in starting macramé, the square knot is a great place to start!

The second video I made is for this 3D beaded spider! I found the pattern on this blog and knew that I had to give it a try! I was chatting to Sarah from SoCraftastic, and we said that we wanted to learn to make 3D beaded animals. Spiders were perfect for this time of year :D


I can't wait to learn to make other types of animals and other techniques to make 3D beaded animals :D

No comments:

Post a Comment