Monday 24 March 2014

Exploring Etsy: Mother's Day

So Mothering Sunday, or Mother's Day, is next week! I've been very organised this year and have already sent my present home to my madre, although I do still have to make her a card this weekend! I thought it would be a perfect time for a Mother's Day EE!

1) Flower Heart Keyring - ElliesTreasureUK

This lovely keyring is hand-embroidered into felt, using charms and beads to add unusual accents. I love the bold turquoise colour of the heart! This keyring ships from the UK and costs only £7.00! Check out Ellie's shop for more fun keyrings!

2) Amethyst Copper Wire Ring - CopperingJewelry


I love how unusual this ring looks! I learnt from EmmaRuthJones' blog that it was thought that amethyst would help prevent drunkenness! I just think it's a very pretty stone and it contrasts beautifully with the copper colour of the wire. CopperingJewellery is based in the UK and the ring will only cost you £17.44.

3) Spring Bouquet Necklace - PlasticDarling


Look at how bright and Springtime this necklace is! Perfect for the mum who loves gardening, or just likes flowers. This necklace will last longer than a bouquet! This necklace is a bargain at £7.50 and the designer is based in the UK.

4) Mother's Day Cake Topper - EbonyFawn


All mums love cake. It's just fact... You and your mum could bake a cake together on Mother's day and top it with this gorgeous cake topper. This banner also comes with coordinating cupcake toppers! This set is£12 and the designer is based in the UK.

5) Funky Felt Flower Brooch - TheOldButton


Oh these buttons are so fun! I love the brooch. They have a lovely, bright and fun look to them because of the contrasting felt and thread colours. This is perfect for a fun mum with a unique sense of style. One of these brooches costs £4.50 and the creator is based in the UK.

6) Tiny Fox in a Bottle Necklace - PeachesandPebbles

This fox necklace is adorable! The little guy is so tiny, I can't even begin to think how the UK-based designer managed to make this necklace! The fox is made from clay and would require a lot of patience. It's only £18.00 too!

7) Quilled Snowdrop Greetings Card - RamkinsTump


This will make a very unusual Mother's Day card! My mum loves snowdrops so I know she'd love this! It's blank inside too so you can add your own message. This card only costs £2.75 and the creator is based in the UK.

8) Guess How Much I Love You Embroidery Hoop - LolasLittlePalace


This was mine and my mum's book when I was younger :) This embroidery hoop brings back a lot of memories! The "mummy" can be changed to fit whatever you call your mum. The designer is based in the UK (very close to where I grew up!!) and this hoop will cost you £17.

9) Sweet Mother's Day Card - BeckaGriffin


I love Becka Griffin's style! I bought her Valentine's cheese card for the boyfriend this year, and he loved it. He does like a good pun. This biscuit card will go very well along with a cup of tea! Becka is a UK based designer and the card is only £3.25.

10) Heart Bunting Necklace - TheCornerOfCraft


Well I had to include myself in this EE! This heart bunting necklace would be perfect for a mum. In fun Springtime colours, it's guaranteed to make any mum happy. I am based in the UK and this necklace costs £20.

Hope you enjoyed this EE and that you all have a lovely Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, thank you so much for featuring my floral keyring. What a lovely selection of Mother's Day goodies you've found. I absolutely adore the tiny fox inside the bottle. Elaine, Ellie's Treasures

    ReplyDelete