Wednesday 23 April 2014

Happy Easter!

I know, I know... I'm a few days late! I went to my parents' house on the south coast and spent my Easter day and half of Easter Monday with them before driving back up in preparation for going back to work on Tuesday. It was so lovely to spend some time with my family as I'd not been home since Christmas! I have seen my parents and sister, but it's not the same when it's not your house :)

After a miserable Easter, weather wise, Easter Monday was lovely! The morning was anyway... Mum, Dad, Mario and myself went for a lovely seaside stroll and made the most of the lovely weather.




 I even wore my bunny necklace on Easter day!! Now I've tweaked it, I'll be able to put it on my Etsy shop soon.


We were so lucky with chocolate! We received sooo much! We're going to be eating it for a looong time. Or I'll bake with it... Watch this space!

I hope that you all had a lovely Easter and a break from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment