Friday 4 April 2014

The Flowers That Bloom In The Spring Fala...

For those of you who don't know, the post title is a song by Gilbert and Sullivan... It's a treat so I will put a link to it here!

So we had a (small) spell of sunny weather! It has since been taken over by rain, but that's fine! Flowers need rain to grow. I decided to make some lovely, springtime/summery bracelets for you and they're available on my Etsy shop now! So far I only have a daisy chain and a sunflower bracelet, but there will be more to come :)







One of my friends loves daisies and asked if I could make a daisy chain necklace (£10)! Of course I obliged and this is how it looks:



If you like any of the items of jewellery I make, but would like them in another form, don't be afraid to message me! You can message me via Facebook (http://facebook.com/thecornerofcraft), via Etsy (http://etsy.com/shop/thecornerofcraft) or just email me directly (thecornerofcraft@gmail.com)! I really am friendly and don't bite, so don't be afraid :P

Watch this space for more flowery bracelets! If you'd like a tutorial on how to make these yourself, leave a comment on this post and let me know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment